Emergency preparedness involves hours of research determining what your family might need in various situations, gathering everything and organizing it all in a safe, accessible place. O.P.E.N. Emergency Preparedness Service handles all the time-consuming legwork required to help you and your family become truly prepared to stay safe and healthy in the event of an emergency.
This is our most important work. We would love the opportunity to help you and your family become truly prepared.
And the best part is, once it’s done, it’s done. You can stop dwelling on it and feeling guilty about procrastinating or not being able to find the time.
O.P.E.N. works with budgets of all size. Services are billed by project.
- Identifying what types of emergencies you may be vulnerable to based on researching your home’s location.
- Creating a comprehensive Family Emergency Plan.
- Printing ICE Contact Cards for every member of the family
- Customizing, assembling , organizing, and storing of any of the following Emergency Kits: Family Emergency Supply Kit, First Aid Kit, Go-Bags, 72 Hour Kits, Black-Out Kits, Vehicle Emergency Kits, School Kits and Emergency Workplace Kits. This includes finding the best products suited to your needs and adding items to existing supplies that may have been overlooked, etc.
- Identifying potential hazards in and around your home and the best way to secure, neutralize, or isolate them before, during and after an emergency. Including securing furniture, artwork, valuables, etc. and showing you how to turn off gas, water, electricity, etc.
- Registering you and your pets with national and neighborhood or community groups that may be of benefit in an emergency. Identifying your local emergency contacts.
- Document, photos & memento preservation
- Insurance documentation-photographing and documenting entire household